All students must follow the following dress code during all dance classes.
Please contact us with any questions. Thank you!
|CLASS||LEOTARD COLOR||TIGHT COLOR||SHOES|
|Ballet||black||pink or black||pink leather/pink canvas pointe shoes-assigned classes only|
|Lyrical||black||pink or black||pink leather/pink canvas|
|Tap||any color||pink, tan, or black||black patent leather with black ties (ages 4-8) tan heeled tap shoes (ages 9+)|
|Jazz/Hip-Hop||any color||pink, tan, or black||jazz shoes or jazz sneakers|
Additional Dress Code Information
1. Please secure hair in a pony tail or bun for all dance classes. Short hair should be clipped back off the face with a headband or clips.
2. No Jewelry will be permitted other than small studded earrings.
3. Street Clothes are not permitted to be worn at any time during classes including sweatpants, sweatshirts, t-shirts.
4. Dance warm ups are permitted including dance sweaters, skirts, jazz pants/capris, leg warmers, etc.
5. All ballet shoes should have elastics tucked into shoes or knotted and cut off. Please do not tie elastics in bows.